Tuesday 7 October 2008

Malmesbury, not in India.

In the day and age of poor customer service, I am happy to say that I have found a British company to rave about.

Dyson.

I ordered a spare part off the internet, this promptly arrived after 5 days. As it turned out I had ordered the wrong part, so I phoned the customer helpline. At this point I was sweating and shaking with trepidation at speaking to an Indian call centre and being placed on hold for 30 minutes, then when answered me not understanding the person on the other end and vice versa.

But Linda answers within 3 rings, introduces herself and asks how she can help (I nearly fell off the sofa). Within 5 minutes she has identified the correct part, explained I could have it FOC (5 year guarantee). Gives me a free post address to return the part that I incorrectly ordered, and told me that I would get a full refund. The call centre is open 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week.

All I need now is Dyson to supply my gas, electric, internet, phone, etc etc etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sort of customer service is rare. Well done on finding some. Well done to dyson for providing it.