I can't believe that it has already been a month since my last post. I am not going to bore you with the sordid details, but it has been a pretty miserable month.
So I have decided to post this today as a sign of intent for the new year. I am not going to post negative thoughts over the Christmas period, instead I am going to post positive ones in the new year.
So to everyone in blogland, Happy (bah) Christmas!
Some Thanet photos some of Pegwell and video on Killing Commendatore by
Murakami, Haruki
-
Before I start with the photos descriptions I need some advice about using
Facebook so if you know about this please read what I have to say at the
end....
10 hours ago

1 comment:
It's been almost 4 months this time. Are you okay? Look forward to hearing from you when you fancy a return to blogging.
Post a Comment